Social and Dating Coaching Services | Social Buddha Education

Coaching

Social Confidence and Dating Coaching Program

 

Elevate your confidence, social & dating life in 12 weeks or less!

 

This is one of the most powerful and simple methods to create transformation in your life. It can be used in ANY area of your life and it’s for a lifetime. All it takes is a commitment of 90 days to learn the tools and methodologies.

The Social Buddha Method is all about vibe and projecting the right energy. The conversation (and relationship) you have with yourself (the most important one), and with people, or situations. It reinforces habits you wish to establish in any area of your life to reach your goals by infusing them with an empowering new positive story.

The changes become permanent in who YOU ARE because we deal with “rewiring” your mindset at a subconscious level. That’s why we stand by the belief and practice that 80% is mindset and commitment VS outer-technique or strategy. You will be establishing certain internal rituals to help you put your new vision/mindset into action.

Coaching Structure

Note: The following structure is a general one that can and will be adjusted to fit your needs. It is also a method-based structure that is ever-evolving.

 

Weeks 1 – 4  | Mental and Emotional Readiness – (To incorporate into a daily routine) 

Outcome: Gain mental stability, confidence, detachment from the outcome and increase your emotional freedom.

  • 80/20 mindset and commitment

    (80% of the work is mindset and commitment and the other 20% is strategy) 
    • Blocks and releasing past conditioning/limiting beliefs
    • Vision and Story Creation 
    • Attract (focus on being the most amazing version of yourself that naturally attracts the people you want)


Weeks 4 – 8  | Establishing an Empowering Routine and tie into confidence/social/dating habits

Outcome: Have consistent confidence and empowering energy every day to stay on your vision and have the right energy to create your desired results as social habits are integrated.

  • Creating the perfect morning/evening routine
  • Troubleshooting, refining internal mindset and energy

 

Week 8 – 12 – 20% strategy | Social / Dating Habits to Establish

Outcome: Creating abundance (more options) in your social, dating and overall life with higher quality people.

  • Social strategy for attracting the right people into your life
    • Mastering being social to meet people offline (at events or just on your everyday life)
    • Create an amazing online profile (Optional: if this is something you’d like to do)
    • Going on dates and leaving a lasting impression
    • Getting clear on what you want and qualify
    • Mastering being attractive and positive traits
    • Jumpstart your social circle/network by being the connector

Yes, I want my FREE course!

You have requested your FREE course, you will get PART 1 of the course in your email shortly! Don't forget to check your spam folder just in case and mark the email as not spam to keep receiving the next parts to the course in your inbox. Talk to you soon!