SUGGEST SOME TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT IN THE FORUM

Home Forums Forum English Forum SUGGEST SOME TOPICS TO TALK ABOUT IN THE FORUM

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miguel 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

miguel
    Keymaster

Let us know topics you guys want to start chats about, need help with or just questions that you might want to have a discussion about

miguel

i have a savings account that gains interests so i can have a perception that whatever i do i am earning money because its true but it can be true in some other ways that i dont see yet how i am earning money even sleeping

i always wanted to have abundance but last week i went to see in the dictionary what it means to be abundant and it says that is to have more than enough as i put every munth some money in my saving account e have more than enough so i live in abundance

as i change my inner reality from my beliefs to expectations( positive expectation of the future not from people) so it will change what i manifest.

for women as i want to have more colourfull girlfriends i changed also my perceptions, things like…

some time ago i was having sex with a girl with no strings attached and then we stoped meeting but we didnt fight we just didnt ad sex again yet later with another and then with another, meanwile i havent had sex for some months now but its 3 girls with the patters in some years so i can say to my self that i have special girl frieds and its incriesing in number

i think this is one of the lessons in your book

miguel
    Keymaster

As abundance goes remember that you are already abundant in something in your life which is a good place to start. Being grateful for what you got but also giving and sharing what you already got its part of abundance doesnt have to be materials, it can be giving a good energy to people, sharing a smile, having de feeling of abundance and transferring it to different parts of you life including money. remember that we have limiting beliefs about money a good example that i heard a while back is that we tend to block ourselves when it comes to giving money or paying something. Automatically you mind goes into a lack of it and you tell you self that is to much!, if i don’t get it back! why would i give money to this poor lady when it cost me a lot to earn it! and all of the negative beliefs contradict what you are trying to build of abundance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.