Introductions – tell us a bit about yourself and what you want to accomplish !

Home Forums Forum English Forum Introductions – tell us a bit about yourself and what you want to accomplish !

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Felipe Yanez 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

miguel
    Keymaster

Introductions – tell us a bit about yourself and what you want to accomplish !

hello

my name is zé luís and i am 38 years old, i live in portugal and i do gardening for the local goverment.
    i have been studyin spirituality, personal development, positive psycology for some time now but your book and jake laura book are the ones that i belive more about how life works but everthing i have read was useful.

i do reiki to my self, do sports, meditate every morning, pray a say thaks to god for what i have every night and other stuff i have leared in my path that i believe it helps me have a better live.

i have been changing my perception about my self and life to feel better and be closer to the truth if there is any….

i want to be prosperous have a more abundant life, have more special girlfriends and enlarge my circle of friends, be happier and have a higher counsciousness

Felipe Yanez
      Keymaster

Welcome Luis! Nice to have you here 🙂

miguel
    Keymaster

Hello Ze Luis welcome to the forum and thank you for the quick introduction it does helps to know where you are at to see how we can help you better!

Felipe Yanez
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

My name is Felipe. I have been studying and experimenting in the area of self-improvement for over 10 years. I started back in college and have never stopped since then. A couple of years ago I exploded my social life, hosting parties, meeting and dating some amazing women and really taking all that I had learned socially to take me to levels I had not known before.

In more recent times I have focused 110% 🙂 building businesses and have since then quit my regular and have started working full time on those businesses. Now, after almost two years of leaving the social scene to focus on being an entrepreneur I’m ready to begin experimenting, learning and teaching more social dynamics, dating, spirituality and being more attractive.

Great to be here!

Felipe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.